Search This Blog

Anniversary!

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2011


Nine years ago today, I was walking down the aisle!  It's crazy to think about how much life has changed in the last 9 years.  I'm not going to lie, I was an immature 19 year old who thought I had the entire world figured out.  But I was in love and nothing was going to stop me.

In the last 9 years, I have grown up a lot.  We have sold a house, built a house and moved into said house.  We have gone through several job changes.  We have had THREE kids.  There have been tears.  Laughter.  Fights.  Joy.  There have been times we didn't think we would last.


But, I'm happy to say that I truly love him more today than I did 9 years ago.  He's my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without him. 

Love ya, babe.

Post a Comment