Search This Blog

Christmas Week 5: Elf on a Shelf Ideas

>> Monday, November 21, 2011

I skipped a week or two of our Christmas countdown, but I'm starting again with some Elf on the Shelf Ideas. 

If you're not familiar with The Elf on the Shelf, follow the amazon link to read all about it.  It's a very cute and fun family tradition.  And a great way to remind your kids to be good!

Elf on the Shelf


I've seen tons of great Elf on the Shelf ideas lately, so I thought I'd compile some here.  I am not very creative with our Elf on the Shelf, so I'll be using many of these!

-Paint kids' noses red while they are sleeping and leave a note near the elf saying "Go look in the mirror".
-Place the elf in a toy truck or in barbie's car riding next to her.  Or in a bed in a dollhouse.
-Leave the elf in a small pile of flour on the counter making snow angels
-hanging from the ceiling

-upside down in a bag of candy or chocolate chips
-on the edge of the toilet
-on the shower head
-typing on the keyboard of the computer
-hanging from a ceiling fan or light

For more ideas, search "elf on the shelf" on pinterest!

Post a Comment