Search This Blog

M.I.A

>> Friday, December 2, 2011

Sorry I've been M.I.A. the past moth or so.  For some reason, I've just been in a bad mood most of the time.  I'm not sure exactly what it is.  Maybe post-pregnancy crap?  Maybe because I know it's my last baby and that makes me sad?  Nothing major, just in a funk and can't get out of it.  Rather than posting a lot of "debbie downer" posts, I just decided that nothing is better than something sometimes.  And have you ever tried to write something while you are mad or upset and don't know why?  Everything comes out wrong.  Even in simple recipes.  I tried writing the Thanksgiving post to remind me why I should not be in this funk, but it didn't help :(

Anyway, I will try to post more regularly.  I have a couple posts that I've been working on (in my head, at least) and some meals and recipes that I've tried the past few weeks that I've been wanting to share.  I do like blogging and have been missing it but just needed a break to figure things out.

If you are still reading, thanks for sticking with me!


Post a Comment